Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guild News

Challenge Modes? Not so challenging...

...ok, maybe some are!Over the last few weeks, a small group of us (well, 5...duh!) have been running challenge modes. Our very first run was Scholomance, and we achieved gold in 3 runs, with just a few seconds to spare! I know I was thinking "Cha...
Small Zhai 3y
Zhai61046Small Wooper 3y
Guild News

Sha of Prides destruction

I could never remember the proverbHowever I was not going to take Pipis advice and swallow the pride...she said she would not spit!!!Good work all and hats off to Gulas for his team spirit.Meri
Small Merisah 3y
Merisah8925Small Evikeysn 3y
Guild News

Norushen heroic : headache over

Wolves entered the arena and were cleansed. I always thought we were fighting tablets?!?Really hard work from everyone but the hero was Metal.....Onto the Sha of Fear next.Thanks for all those that assisted on the wipes and tacticsMeri
Small Merisah 3y
Merisah5598Small Yonten 3y
Guild News

Flushed Away!

Well the return to SoO in heroic was nice we finally found out what is under Immerseus Heroics feet.I thought there would be a at least some evidence of water balls or a stop cock.Anyway thanks to all the team that helped in the last few weeks (ap...
Small Merisah 3y
Merisah5473Small Abyssál 3y
Guild News

How the mighty have fallen...

Tonight we did it. No less than three wipes at 1%, we finally nailed Garrosh Hellscream, former leader of the Horde, with an hour left to go on our raid. Many thanks to all that have helped us get here, and who were present tonight. It makes for a...
Small Zhai 3y
Zhai11890Member avatar small Gulaskägget 3y
Thelariel4374Small Thelariel 3y
Guild News

I think we broke it...

Good job on Jug guys, Shaman are next :D
Small Mystwalker 3y
Mystwalker2264Member avatar small Khaen 3y
Guild News

Galakras falls!

Great job all!
Small Mystwalker 3y
Mystwalker1195Small Mystwalker 3y
Guild News

Traitourous Klaxxi got what was coming to them!

Carrying over our lockout was a wise move, as we downed the 13th boss in the Siege of Orgrimmar. Only Garrosh remains!
Small Zhai 3y
Zhai5571Small Vedma 3y
Guild News

#Killedanotherboss 12/14

Blackfuse is dowwnnnn, good job everyone!Pheo died in the process many times (as expected) but we killed it anyway :>And unfortunately my photo editing skills suck so this is what you get!Also sign up for sunday and read paragons and garrosh ta...
Small Abyssál 3y
Abyssál2227Small Thelariel 3y
Guild News

Thok the (not so) Bloodthirsty dinosaur is extinct!

Soon to be another fossil for you avid archeologists to dig up, Thok the Bloodthirsty was downed by the mighty, valiant Wolves! We all spent most of the fight running away from him. Good job guys!
Small Zhai 3y
Zhai5455Small Vedma 3y
Guild News

We killed some trash and got loot ? 10/14

Spoils of pandaria down, now its time for that big t-rex thing!Good job all :>
Small Abyssál 3y
Abyssál2259Small ThunÐer 3y
Guild News

Brew Weavers move on to Orgrimmar! 4/14

Great job on Sha all!
Small Mystwalker 3y
Mystwalker3290Small Merisah 3y
Guild News

Brew Weavers now 3/14

We finally got the big shady bastard, and with a 1% wipe on Sha we're looking for 4/14 on Sunday!
Small Mystwalker 3y
Mystwalker4327Small Arishka 3y
Guild News

Malkorak down.

With Malkorak down, this now puts us at 9/14!By the time we remembered to take a screenshot, the boss had vanished, so Yonten posed for us in his seashell!
Small Zhai 3y
Zhai5403Small Zooky 3y
Guild News

Two More Down - 8/14

Well we came we saw and we kicked ass.Two bosses down tonight great work folks.Yes the image is unrelated but I know Ved doesn't like gorillas :-)Meri
Small Merisah 3y
Merisah3316Small ThunÐer 3y
Guild News

Iron Juggernaut ran out of steam!

Team 1 have done it again! Halfway through our night of raiding, everything clicked into place, and the big tank fell apart at our feet! Big thanks to the healers...I didn't envy you on the second phase!
Small Zhai 3y
Zhai4411Small Merisah 3y
Guild News

Norushen Downed!

After hitting the enrage timer several times Thursday, we came back tonight with a few new ideas. After a few attempts, we realised we'd got him!Big congratulations to all involved for the work and effort. Edit: On the last attempt of the night, t...
Small Zhai 3y
Zhai9657Small Zolder 3y
Guild News

Immerseus drowned!

Good evening for BtH, thank you all guys!
Small Thelariel 3y
Thelariel6354Small Plague 3y
Guild News

Another nice push from BTH

Another nice run from the Blame The Healers group The raids now are becoming more smoother by the day and we are slowly pushing into new territoryAND Gratz to SOOKS as RL for fixing his rolls and winning the mount :)
Small Plague 4y
Plague1169Small Plague 4y