Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guild News (Alliance)

Lady Vashj vs the Wolves

Took us 4 nights of tries but it happened. She finally gave in! Thank you all for your efforts :D The sweetest of victories. ------>>>>>>Lady Vashj Movie<<<<<<------
Small Shaak-Ti 9y
Shaak-Ti19251Small Jroome 9y
Guild News (Alliance)

Teron Gorefiend is down!

Oh yes dear sweet Wolves..... HE'S ON FARM!!!!After a few wipes we got the adds under control.MovieGratz people!
Small Galvatron 9y
Galvatron17154Small Gimlee 9y
Guild News (Alliance)

Shadow of Akama is down!

Shadow of Akama is down!After killing the first bosses in BT, we had our first visit to Shadow of Akama.After a few wipes while we learned the fight, we had the many mobs under control. In phase 2, where we had 60 secs to kill the boss himself, we...
Small Nosferatur 9y
Nosferatur6111Member avatar small Pekaes 9y
Guild News (Alliance)

High Warlord Naj'entus downed!

Last night, we came back to the Black Temple well equipped with experience from the previous week. And it was Naj'entus, this time, who was at our knees when the fight was over! Great team effort 3( Congratulations to everyone who took part! Black...
Small Shaak-Ti 9y
Shaak-Ti773Small Shaak-Ti 9y
Guild News (Alliance)

Zul'jin down!

Finally!After a few wipes at 4-10% we survived dragonhawk phase :DWell i did anyway, probably my first killing blow on a raid boss, ever :PGreat job guys, really nice run tonight, thanks :)EDIT by Jroome:Here the movie of the fight.When i started ...
Member avatar small Gormea 9y
Gormea20132Member avatar small Gormea 9y
Guild News (Alliance)

Doom Lord Kazzak not supreme anymore!

Kazzak fell to the knees of 28 Wolves to mark another step in our PvE exploration.It was a perfect summary to an amazing week of our progress. Three headshots in 5 days. Great work! Thank you all :D
Small Shaak-Ti 10y
Shaak-Ti895Small Shaak-Ti 10y
Guild News (Alliance)

High Astromancer Solarian downed!

Solarian is no more!We have tested effects of the bomb a few times then Mrs Pac-Man had a taste of our fangs and claws before she finally joined the void 8) 3rd try and famous words (from Glahk this time): 'It's gonna be my last try'.Great night, ...
Small Shaak-Ti 10y
Shaak-Ti569Small Deepspace 10y
Guild News (Alliance)

18 months together...

...yes, it's been that long. 09/07/2006. And it's today, our another small anniversary. I just realised that now. Only wanted to say 'thank you' to you all guys as so many of us have been here from the very beginning. Still loving it it and enjoyi...
Small Shaak-Ti 10y
Shaak-Ti993Small Shaak-Ti 10y
Guild News (Alliance)

6 wolves vs Azuregos

{img22282}{img22284}{img22283}{img22286}{img22287}
Small Gimlee 10y
Gimlee377Small Shaak-Ti 10y
Guild News (Alliance)

Karazhan CLEAR

I want to congratulate all the wolves today by downing the last boss needed to clear Karazhan.Here the movie of Netherspite dying.Netherspite
Small Jroome 10y
Jroome8107Small Gamya 10y
Guild News (Alliance)

Zul'Aman test run - Nalorakk down!

In an attempt to test the difficulty of trash and bosses we've had a small test run in ZA on the day the patch 2.3 has been released. We all were very impressed with the instance design, balance of trash dificulty and boss fights. We did some expl...
Small Shaak-Ti 10y
Shaak-Ti10103Small Shaak-Ti 10y
Guild News (Alliance)

High King Maulgar Down!

Downed on the first ever night in Gruul's Lair. Took us a few tries but grats to all who took part :D Marching on 8)*Screenshot in full resolution in gallery section.T4 shoulder tokens went to: Unykornn and Avania. Bladespire Warbands went to Angb...
Small Shaak-Ti 10y
Shaak-Ti140Small Shaak-Ti 10y
Guild News (Alliance)

Bloodwolves' 1 year celebrations on the 9th of July '07

Hello all, Just a few images from our 1 year Anniversary. Six months ago we had a really enjoyable run through Azeroth (still recall the promises to make me run one day :P). This time we celebrated in the Outland. Started off in Shaa-trath (the ci...
Small Shaak-Ti 10y
Shaak-Ti137Small Shaak-Ti 10y
Guild News (Alliance)

Nighbane down!

Last try of the night and we pulled it off... What else can I add ? Great ending to the week. It went so smooth... :D That's the feeling we were waiting for a long time. Grats to the team:Fbor, Gamya, Gwen, Fredde, Astarius, Gandhja, Jroome, Zooky...
Small Shaak-Ti 10y
Shaak-Ti6124Small Shaak-Ti 10y
Page 1